- Philips Sonicare Hx5351/30 Essence Rechargeable Power Toothbrush
- Oral-B 1000 Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush
- Oral B Smartseries 5000 Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Plus Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Oral-B 3000 Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer
- Philips Sonicare for Kids HX6311/02 Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Power Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Rechargeable Toothbrush
We have already been used to see Philips electric toothbrushes occupying the the top 5 positions of the monthly bestseller list. This time it is different. Oral B has lost one place in TOP 10 as Philips Sonicare Diamondclean has pushed out Oral B 4000 from the top, but at the same time remaining Oral B brushes appear rather high in the list. Including the 2nd and 3rd position.
The number 1 position is still occupied by Philips Sonicare Hx5351/30 Essence which is best selling power toothbrush for over a year now. It is going strong despite of 20% price increase compared to previous month.
Can Oral B 1000 take over number one position? Honestly, I don’t think so. Oral B 1000 is selling with hefty 36% discount from the list price (it is $48) the price difference is too small for OralB to take over the Pole Position.
The rest of the list looks pretty much as usual.
I want to point out few changes.
Oral B 3000 now is on sale with 10% discount. That has helped it to rise from position 10 to position 6. Will it be enough to enter the top half of the bestseller list? We’ll see it next month.
There is a new name in the bestseller list. Actually no surprises here. Welcome Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Rechargeable Toothbrush! The new (and quite expensive) brush is sitting comfortably in position 10. I believe we will see it rising, maybe even to the position 4 or 5.